Try a Beachbody Challenge Pack for FREE!
Have you ever wanted to try P90x? Ever wondered what it feels like to sweat profusely after doing a TurboFire HIIT workout? Want that beautiful beach booty with Brazil Butt Lift? Well now you can try any of these programs, PLUS a 30 day supply of Shakeology, all for $14.95!!
Q&A on the latest Beachbody Challenge Trial Offer
Q: What is included in the Challenge Pack Trial Offer?
A: Beachbody® Challenge Packs are the complete package, offering total support for achieving health and fitness goals. The formula? Fitness + nutrition + support = Success!
Each Customer Pack includes:
- Choice of one of Beachbody’s 3 top-selling fitness programs: P90X®, TurboFire®, or Brazil Butt Lift®.
- The first 30-day supply of Shakeology® delivered through Home Direct, Beachbody’s monthly autoship program.
With Home Direct, you will receive Shakeology every 30 days and will be billed on a monthly basis for each shipment. You can cancel anytime by calling Customer Service.
3. A 30-day trial to Club membership of Team Beachbody®.
After 30 days, the customer will be billed $38.87 per quarter. The customer can cancel anytime by calling Customer Service. Offer not valid for current paying Team Beachbody Club members.
Q: How much is the Challenge Pack Trial Offer?
A: Beachbody is so confident that you will see results with the Challenge Pack that they will let you try it for FREE for 30 days. All you have to do is pay $14.95 shipping & handling. After 30 days, if you keep the product, Beachbody will bill you the full amount of the pack. Please contact me for full Challenge Pack pricing.
Q: How do I order one of the Beachbody Challenge Trial Packs?
A: There are two ways to order a challenge trial pack. The most beneficial is ordering as a coach. Your Business Toolkit will be included in your Challenge Pack, and this $39.95 toolkit is FREE!
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENROLLING AS A COACH
- Click on the following Link (HERE)
- log in or register
- Fill out the “Coach Information” page, check the 3 boxes at the bottom and sign, and click the “Continue My Enrollment” button. When you are putting your signature at the bottom of the page, make sure it looks like this: /s/ John Smith
- DECLINE the purchase of the full-price Challenge Pack in order to receive the Trial Offer on the next screen.
- Choose the Trial Offer Challenge Pack.
- Check out and you should be all set!
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENROLLING AS A CHALLENGE PACK CUSTOMER
- Click on the following Link (HERE)
- Click on the “Trial Offers” button in the left-hand navigation.
- Choose your Challenge Pack and Shakeology preference, then add to cart.
- Checkout (you may need to log into your TeamBeachbody account first).
Q: How long will the Trial Offer be available?
A: This offer expires July 31st, 2012.
Q: Why is there a shipping charge when regular Challenge Packs have free shipping?
A: Beachbody must charge shipping and handling for the Trial Offer since they are not receiving full payment for the product at the time of purchase.
Q: What if I am already a Team Beachbody Club member and I want to buy a
A: If you are already a Team Beachbody Club member, the system will recognize your account and not create a new Club membership when you purchase a Challenge Pack. The billing for your existing Club membership will continue on the original billing schedule.
Q: What if I am already on Shakeology HD and I want to buy a Challenge Pack?
A: If you are already on Shakeology HD, buying a Challenge Pack will trigger a second
Shakeology HD account.
Q: Can current customers buy a Challenge Pack?
A: Yes. If you are already a Team Beachbody® Club member, the system will recognize you and
automatically drop that item. However, you will NOT get a FREE 30-day trial if you already are a paid member. If the customer is already on Shakeology® HD, buying a Challenge Pack will trigger a second Shakeology HD account. I encourage you to buy Club and a Fitness program á la carte, OR you cancel their current Shakeology HD profile.
Q: Can existing Coaches buy a Challenge Pack?
A: No, they can’t. Challenge packs are available for those who are signing up to be new Coaches. Existing Coaches can benefit by purchasing the stand-alone items with their 25% discount.